1. Exhaust through the middle of propeller so as to get low noise and low vibration for extra comfort
2. Spiral bevel gear, stronger, run more quietly and can be used for higher reduction ratios with longer life
3. High – strength clutch, more reliable and better performance
4. Use ball bearing and needle bearing for driver shaft, long life and better performance
5. Besides the oil dip-stick, also equipped with oil watch window
6. Convenient auxiliary prime pump in cowling for easy starting after long storage. A small auxiliary prime pump is fitted to the fuel pipe before the carburetor in the cowling. By ensuring the delivery of fuel to the carburetor, the engine can be started smoothly even after long storage
7. Bigger displacement, 3-5% more power output
8. Wet-sump, forced bath lubrication system, protect the engine better
9. CDI Ignition for easy start in all conditions: idle speed will be down to 1200~1300rpm (the fuel consumption will be reduced) and more quiet at idle speed by such new system
1. Large carry handles for convenience and comfort
2. Easy to use steering and large shift lever
3. Built-in 1.3L fuel tank. F5A and F6A all have a built- in 1.3L fuel tank, eliminating the need for an external tank
4. Position oil leak-free storage system: 3-position oil leak-free storage system offers an easy way to store your engine, whether you’re carrying it in a boat, a car, or a trailer.
1. 12V DC output
2. 12L or 24L portable fuel tank and hose
Compact size and large handles make it highly portable and start-up is easy with CDI Ignition System. And on the water, you’ll be delighted by the low fuel consumption, simple control, limited noise and vibration, and complete reliability.